• Time
  • Show
Clear All

clock chart

Click image for larger version

Name:	problem.png
Views:	653
Size:	715.4 KB
ID:	1186990 hello,Im having an issue with my time on the chart,its showing a bad time,the open line is not at the good place ,the bar timer also stop running,the time on my pc is correct.How can I fix that? any help plz
    Last edited by janio973; 01-25-2022, 08:23 AM.

Hello janio973,

Thank you for the question.

Please begin by going to the Control Center > Connections menu and ensuring that you are connected to live market data.

If you right-click on the Chart > Data Series > Time frame > Trading hours > Set this to "Default 24x7", does the bar timer start?

If you right-click on the Chart Background and select "Reload all historical data" does the chart change?

If you open a SuperDOM window to the NQ 03-22, does the SuperDOM show moving prices and information or is it empty?

Please perform the following test:
    • Create a New chart for the NQ 03-22
    • Make it a 1-minute chart
    • Set the 'Days to load' to 5
    • Time frame > Trading hours > Set to "Default 24x7"
    • Make sure 'Template' in the top-right corner is set to < None >
    • Click OK to make the chart
    • Does this chart load in as expected?
    • Is this chart moving?
    • If you open the Chart Trader panel, does it show values for the Ask and Bid quotes or just 0's?
      • If this chart does not load in as expected or it isn't moving, please take a screenshot of this Test chart and include it in your response.
    Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

hello thx for your assistence,I have make all the tests you ask me above,and the price is moving,
      the problem is the schedule of the chart, which is not good, the opening of the market is displayed at 8:30 in the morning whereas usually it is at 3:30 p.m. bar timer completely stopped working and displays 0
      I want it shows 15h30 like always..and bar timer still not moving on all my charts .Below I answer in red

Please begin by going to the Control Center > Connections menu and ensuring that you are connected to live market data.I have live data

If you right-click on the Chart > Data Series > Time frame > Trading hours > Set this to "Default 24x7", does the bar timer start? NO

If you right-click on the Chart Background and select "Reload all historical data" does the chart change? NO

If you open a SuperDOM window to the NQ 03-22, does the SuperDOM show moving prices and information or is it empty? it moves and have information

Please perform the following test: i MAKE THE TEST THE CHART AND PRICE IS MOVING BUT THE SAME ISSUE
      • Create a New chart for the NQ 03-22
      • Make it a 1-minute chart
      • Set the 'Days to load' to 5
      • Time frame > Trading hours > Set to "Default 24x7"
      • Make sure 'Template' in the top-right corner is set to < None >
      • Click OK to make the chart
      • Does this chart load in as expected? chart load but bar timer still at 0 and hour is not good
      • Is this chart moving?
      • If you open the Chart Trader panel, does it show values for the Ask and Bid quotes or just 0's the chart trader have values and move
      Attached Files
      Last edited by janio973; 01-25-2022, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Hello janio973,

Thank you for the update.

If you go to the Control Center &gt; Tools &gt; Options &gt; Categories &gt; General &gt; Properties &gt; Preferences, What time zone is your NinjaTrader platform set to?

When you look at a chart, the thing that defines the opening and closing is going to be the Trading Hours template that has been applied.
        • A Trading Hours Template also has a Time Zone setting that changes what times of the day the market data is shown as.
        You most likely need to either change your Platform Time Zone or modify the Time Zone of the Trading Hours template in use:

Click image for larger version

Name:	LT140a.png
Views:	664
Size:	976.4 KB
ID:	1187183
        Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

my chart and my bar timer are back to normal, thanks for the help

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post