Clear Accounts List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clear Accounts List

I have tried with free trials for some periods, but now I see accounts I don't use anymore and I want to see only what I use​

Is there any way to clear this list?

Kind regards​​

Hello Monares,

Thank you for your message.

Just to ensure that we send you accurate information, which specific window are you looking at this drop-down in? Do you still see these accounts in the Control Center > Accounts tab as well?

Thank you in advance for the clarification.

Justin D.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I see this on Control Centre / Propoerties - Control Center Accounts. In the tabs these accouns don't appear but they do when I connect NT8 with Bookmap
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello Monares,

Thank you for your response.

Any previous accounts in your database will always appear in this drop-down. The only way to remove them would be rename your database which would delete all trading history on the platform up to this point though.

If you would like to do this, you may rename your database to resolve this item using the following steps :
        • Shutdown NinjaTrader and Go to the Start Menu
        • Select My Documents--> NinjaTrader 8--> db--> "NinjaTrader.sdf" file (may only say 'NinjaTrader' depending on your Windows File Explorer settings)
        • Right-click on NinjaTrader.sdf and select "Rename" *Name it "OLDNinjaTrader.sdf"
        • Then restart the software and NinjaTrader will create a fresh database file to use
        • Unfortunately, the following items stored in the old database will be lost - Trading Hours templates, Instrument Lists / Custom Instruments, historical trade execution data, saved Strategy Analyzer backtest results

To prevent running into situations where you can potentially lose important data, we advise running regular backups via our inbuilt backup feature in NinjaTrader - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...up_archive.htm

Please feel free to write in with any additional NinjaTrader items we may assist with.
        Justin D.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by cls71, Today, 04:45 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post cls71
        by cls71

Started by mjairg, 07-20-2023, 11:57 PM