Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my own index

hello support,

I searched using the magnifier , but I did not find any topic about this issue.

Is that possible that I can create "my own index" that follows dow jones index rules that composes the dow jones index?

I made a copy of dow index provided by NT and I removed apple and more 5 companies. Then I saved this new list as test.
    But I can not load this new "my own list of company" as index.

I did : new, chart.

is there any way that I can move my new list that I saved as "dow 30 mine without apple and more 5" to indexes, where I can see ^DJIA and others indexes?

thank you

Hello samuelsilvaimi,

Thank you for your note.

Unfortunately, NinjaTrader wouldn't be able to create a custom index instrument, but it might be possible to create a NinjaScript that would do these calculations, if you know what calculations need to be done. If you are a programmer yourself and would like to know more on how this could potentially be created in NinjaScript, please let me know and I can have a colleague on our scripting support team reach out.

You may also utilize our NinjaTrader Ecosystem page to locate a supported vendor who can supply this item: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/search-results/

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by AttiM, 02-14-2024, 05:20 PM
    12 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DrakeiJosh  
    Started by cre8able, 02-11-2023, 05:43 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post rhubear