Forward Curves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forward Curves

I can’t seem to find a way to plot forward curve of an equity. I want to be able to plot the futures curve for each future (like this https://www.denvergold.org/precious-...futures-curve/) so that I can determine contango / backwardation within NT itself. Is there anything like this ? I was thinking I could write an indicator easy enough but it would have to be different for each instrument which seems daunting and unnecessary.

Hello rkornmeyer,

Unfortunately this is not supported by default in the NinjaTrader platform. I suggest to check the publicly available NinjaTrader ecosystem website for any custom created add-ons from other users (User App Share) or look for 3rd party add-ons (Trading Indicators) that offer the functionality you seek.
    Search trading indicators, apps and services to personalize your NinjaTrader software. Explore custom trading indicators, automated strategies, free trading apps & more!

If you can't find what you need, you could contact a NinjaScript programmer (Programmers) to create a custom add-on for you.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Irukandji, Today, 04:58 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Irukandji  
    Started by fitspressoburnfat, Today, 04:25 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes