Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Osaka Exchange

Hello Support,
    I would like to inquire if Ninjatrader now supports the Osaka Exchange and if not is there any chance of it happening soon. I live in Australia and would like to be able to trade during our daylight hours.

Regards.

Hello thommo,

Thank you for your inquiry.

The Osaka Securities Exchange is a selectable option in NinjaTrader's instrument manager, and we are usually able to support whatever instruments you are subscribed to from your data provider/broker so long as they can be correctly created and symbol mapped. However, keep in mind that NinjaTrader comes preloaded with only the most commonly traded instruments. Should you wish to add an instrument to your database that is not located in the preloaded lists, please follow these steps:
    • Navigate to the Control Center > Tools > Instruments window.
    • Left-click on the ‘add’ button that appears near the lower right-hand corner of the Instruments window.
    • Enter instrument-specific symbol mapping, exchanges, and other information on the Instrument editor that appears. This information will largely depend on your broker or data feed provider’s specific settings regarding the instrument in question.
    • Left-click the OK button once each field has been filled out with correct information.
    You would need to be certain of your broker's symbol mapping and other specifications for the symbol to work properly.
    Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Zachary,
      Thankyou for your reply. I would like to trade the MJNK on Ninjatrader 8 as the data is supplied from CQG through my broker AMP Global and would like to know if i could get historical data for that instrument from Ninjatrader

Comment

Hello thommo,

Thank you for your reply.

This instrument is preconfigured with NinjaTrader under the symbol JNM. I am able to get real-time data for this symbol. However, CQG connections use NinjaTrader's historical data servers to provide historical data and it does not appear that this instrument is recorded on the NinjaTrader historical data servers.

Please let us know if we may assist you any further.
        Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post alifarahani  
        Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
        1 response
        0 likes