Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem of synchronization

hello guys , i have a problem,
    my graph (MCG) and (MCL) is not synchronized it is always 1h or 30min late, please how to do to restore this problem.
    please look at the attached picture .
    Attached Files

Hello khalidos,

Thank you for the question.

Are these charts updating in real-time, they just show as being an hour behind? Or, once you open a chart, does it not move or update again until you either Reload all historical data or open a new chart?
    • If everything looks correct, it is just an hour behind where you would expect, you may need to change the Time Zone of the platform or the Trading Hours template you are using

In your screenshot, I can see the words "Bar timer waiting for real time data before starting"
    • This normally means that the NinjaTrader platform is not getting real-time market data for the instrument
    • Or, this means the trading hours template on the chart is keeping it from plotting

If you open a SuperDOM window and select the MGC 04-22, do numbers appear? If you select the MCL 03-22, do numbers appear?

Please perform the following test:
    • Create a New chart for the MGC 04-22 or MCL 03-22
    • Make it a 1-minute chart
    • Set the 'Days to load' to 5
    • Make sure 'Template' in the top-right corner is set to < None >
    • Set the Time frame > Trading hours > To "Default 24x7"
    • Click OK to make the chart
    • Does this chart load in as expected?
    • Is this chart moving?
    • If you open the Chart Trader panel, does it show values for the Ask and Bid quotes or just 0's?
    • If you switch to the other instrument, are the results the same?
    If the Test chart did not load in or isn't moving, please take a screenshot of the entire chart and include it in your response.
    Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

thanks for your response.
      for example on MNQ I don't have these problems.

answering your questions :
      1/- when i open a chart, does it not move.
      2/- to update I have to close and reopen the graph again
      3/- how i can to change the Time Zone of the platform
      4/- even if I change the trading hours template always this ; "Bar timer waiting for real time data before starting"

frankly I do not understand anything in this problem, please your help

thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello khalidos,

Thank you for the updates.

Please know that as NinaTrader Platform Support technicians we are not licensed brokers and have absolutely no access to any Live Account Information or Market Data Enablements for any users, even if they are with NinjaTrader Brokerage. Only the Brokerage Support team of each user will know more about their specific account details and Market Data Enablements.

I say this because, from your description and the information provided, it sounds like you may not be enabled for the specific exchange to get real-time market data for the CL and MCL.
        • The NQ is on the CME
        • The CL is on NYMEX
          • Only your Broker or Market Data Provider would know more about your market data enablements and what is needed to receive market data for both of the instruments.

If you are not enabled for real-time market data on an instrument:
        • We would expect the chart to load in with Historical Data only
        • We would expect the chart not to move
        • If you "Reload all historical data" the chart updates because it updates the Historical Data
        • If you open the Chart Trader panel, you will see 0's for the Ask and Bid quotes
        • If you open a SuperDOM window to the instrument, you will see no data
        • If you go to the Control Center > Log tab, it will sometimes say, "Instrument XX is not enabled for Real-time Level 1 market data" or something close to that

Since you have described all of the above, please reach out to your Broker or Market Data provider and verify that you are enabled to receive real-time market data quotes for the CL and MCL.
        Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello:

Effectively the problem comes from my BROKER,
          when I contacted them they activated for me the markets I want to trade.

thank you for your cooperation

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by kevinenergy, 02-17-2023, 12:42 PM
          118 responses
          1 like
          Last Post kevinenergy  
          Started by briansaul, Today, 05:31 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes