How to fix Playback stuck/not updating data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to fix Playback stuck/not updating data

In the middle of running a Market Replay, the data updates suddenly got stuck. The playback timer on the control window was still moving, but chart data was not. Screen shot attached. Is there anyway to fix that other than restarting the playback session?

Click image for larger version

Name:	ninja-playback-stuck.PNG
Views:	1535
Size:	183.3 KB
ID:	1188501

Hello power777,

Can you please right click in the Playback control window and select 'Show Available Data'. This will open a new window that shows all data that is present. If 'Market Replay' is enabled in the Playback control window, it will use Market Replay data to replay the market. If 'Historical' is enabled, it will use historical tick data to replay the market. Could it be you don't have Market Replay data present in NinjaTrader for the MES 03-22 and time that is replayed?

You can download Market Replay data at Control Center-->Tools-->Historical Data-->Load-tab-->Get Market Replay data (while disconnected from the Playback connection).

If you select the MES 03-22 in a SuperDOM or T&S window, do you receive realtime data there (does the last traded price change)?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason:

I was in Market Replay mode, and had downloaded the data for 2/3 and 2/4. It worked fine after I restarted the Playback after disconnecting, but of course I lost what I had already done in the playback up to that point.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by mmckinnm, Today, 01:34 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
      Started by f.saeidi, Today, 01:32 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post f.saeidi