Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 account sync problem.

Hello,

I have a technical problem after updating to IB gateway 981.3i (with NT8 latest version).

I am running a strategy that have worked fine before but now I have a serious problem that I have never seen before.

Let me explain about the problem.

1. A long position is entered with the strategy "start behavior", immediately submit, synchronize account. A stoploss is also defined with the long entry.

2. Stoploss is triggered, and the "Account position" is cleared to a flat position.

3. But the strategy Position in NT8 "strategies" tab still shows my long positions and then the "Sync" turns from "true" to "false". The strategy keeps running with sync "false"

This is the problem that I saw today with gateway 981.3i.

I had two similar problems (mismatch between strategy position and account position) with the gateway 981.3g in the past days. (thus I updated to the 981.3i)

Please let me know, what needs to be fixed.

Again I want to emphasize that these account sync problem has never happened in the past years before the mandatory update to gateway 981.3g and 981.3i.

Best,

cu

Hello hhyang95,

Please send an email to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com so we may review the log and trace files.

In the email please include a link to this forum thread and reference ticket id 3481693.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Aviram Y  
    Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes