Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weird risk templates

Dear all,

by accident I just discovered some weird risk templates in NinjaTrader8. See screenshot below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_71956.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	276.1 KB
ID:	1190035

I never made those templates on my own and I generally do not use something like "Hello", "Hi" or "Test" and of course I do even not know what "KPO" or "fbtp" means. So I am pretty sure someone else did this. Can anyone give some clarification, please?

Did a NinjaTrader employee mess something up and streamed this to our installations? I cannot tell you how long it has been residing in my installation, I just discovered it. You can check on your own by clicking [Control Center] --> [Tools] --> [Risk] and check what you've got in there.

Thank you.

Hello patricia70,

Thank you very much for your post.

These would indeed be (optional) risk templates that were accidentally created and likely came from an update earlier last year that caused these to be published mistakenly.

While the templates should not affect your platform (as they would have to be manually selected for each respective, simulated account), you may reset these templates by clicking on Tools > Database Management > Update risk templates.

After selecting both checkboxes therein, all existing risk templates will be deleted and replaced with the correct ones on our server.

Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to let us know!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Mongo, Today, 11:05 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Mongo
    by Mongo

Started by guillembm, Today, 11:25 AM
    0 responses