Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TD Ameritrade Stop Loss and Take Profit Orders Rejected on Broker Side

Hello,

I am using NT8 and have a custom algo I am running on a few stocks. I used TD Ameritrade as my broker and my algo is able to open positions on it's own without any issues, The problem I'm running into is my stop loss and take profit orders seem to be getting rejected at TD Ameritrade. They are OCO orders but even if it's just the original OCO order, it seems there's a bigger problem because my "exit trades on session close" also failed to go through today as well as a trailing stop that I have. I have attached logs and trace here (please ignore the SPXU trades, the two executed properly here were AAPL and AMZN to open then their stops / target profit orders were rejected and TSLA rejected even at the opening order) if you could please help me to see what I might need to do to get them to work. Thank you in advance!!

Another side note...you will see the limit order and stop loss on the logs, all that is is the "slippage" number I inserted. When I had slippage at zero it was rejecting the order at TD and then when I put it at 5 or 10 it would take the order but my real stop loss or target dont appear to be showing up anywhere? It all works perfectly on strategy analyzer, loading it on a live chart, etc.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_Manfred; 02-25-2022, 06:18 AM. Reason: Removed the attached files - as they could contain personal information

Hello gschmitt,

Thank you very much for your post.

As your log & trace files could contain personal information, such as your account name, I've removed them from your post.

Looking at these files, however, I did notice a few connection issues that might play a role in these executions.

To assess this further, I would like to take a closer look at the remaining log & trace files, could you send us these files?

The easiest way to do this is through the platform directly. Please click on Help > Email Support, and leave the following note in your message:

ATTN Manfred 3502004

I, or one of my colleagues, will then follow up with you in this regard shortly.

Please also let us know if this is a strategy you developed yourself, and if you could give our NinjaScript Team access to it, or if you have purchased this e.g. from a third party.

Thank you in advance, I look forward to your email!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by yertle, Yesterday, 08:38 AM
    7 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post yertle
    by yertle

Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
    2 responses