Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forex.com Tick Data

Hi there,

Can anyone confirm if there is an issue with Forex.com delivering historical Tick data on USSP500 and USTECH100 GERMANY40 WALLSTREET CFD? Its been working fine though the European session, but now I've switched charts and all my bars are gone for today.

I've tried "Reload Historical Data" which makes no difference. Seems to be working on USCRUDEOIL and UK100

Hello kevinenergy,

Thank you for your post and for bringing this to our attention.

I'm seeing the same behavior on my end. I've reported this issue to our Product Management team. Hopefully they will be able to get to the bottom of the issue and restore the data when we conduct our next server maintenance. When/if I get any further updates about this issue, I will follow up with you as soon as I receive them. You may be able to switch to using Forex.com owns historical data servers to populate the data by going to Connections > configure, selecting your Forex.com connection from within the 'Configured' section and toggling off the 'NinjaTrader historical data server' option. Just keep in mind that, when using Forex.com's servers, we don't have any control after what data is available since we do not maintain or manage their servers.

Thanks in advance for your patience.
    Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Zachary,

I am not using Ninjatrader's historical data servers. I think this problem is coming from Forex.com.

Comment

Seems to be fixed now.

Comment

Hello kevinenergy,

Thank you for your reply.

Glad to hear that it was resolved, and thank you for letting me know. They must have had a server issue occurring that they were able to address. For anyone else that may be coming across this and is using the NinjaTrader historical data servers rather than the Forex.com servers, I was informed by our Product Management team that the instruments mentioned in this thread are not among those that NinjaTrader records on our servers.
          Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:45 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post WHICKED
          by WHICKED

Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
          15 responses