Multi broker support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi broker support

I purchased a license to the NT platform to own, earlier this month. I want to ask you a couple of questions regarding the multi-broker license. I want to be able to trade equities on TDAmeritrade.

Can I do the following:

1. Connect to TDA to get the data feed for the equities - while connected to Continuum for futures data.
    2. Run a strategy and place trades with TDA
    3. Can I run both a futures strategy with NT Brokerage and another strategy on a different chart and place trades with TDA running at the same time on the platform?
    4. Are there any limitations with the type of TD account or instruments that can be traded through NT?
    5. How does the login to TDA work? Does the platform store that or will I need to login every time I launch the platform?

Thanks!

Hello naren8642,

Thank you for your message.

Yes, you will be able to connect to TDA at the same time as your other connections with a Multi-broker License Key. If you do not have TDA as an available connection on your platform, please write in to [email protected] with your License Key to have it added.

Directions for connecting to TDA in NinjaTrader 8 may be read here in our TD Ameritrade Connection Guide. Please keep in mind that it is not currently possible to connect to TDA in NinjaTrader on Windows 11.

All other important disclaimers and limitations with TD Ameritrade are listed on that page as well, including ones related to strategy limitations. You will only need to authorize your connection once, and then you'll be able to continue connecting until the token expires (managed by TDA) or if you have account information that changes causing a reauthorization to be needed.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
    Justin D.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by r68cervera, Today, 05:29 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post r68cervera  
    Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes