"Last Price" does not update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Last Price" does not update

I haven't logged into NinjaTrader in awhile, I have updated my InteractiveBrokers TWS software a few times since. Today I launched NinjaTrader and in the Market Analyzer window any of the stocks that I enter immediately update with the Price but than that's it, the prices never change after the first initial price update.

I have tried everything from resetting NT data, downloaded and installed latest NT etc and nothing works. My IB TWS is no longer version 981.3i, does it still have to be this version for NT to work with IB? That's the only thing I can think of to get the Stock prices to start updating real time in Market Analyzer?

Hello zimminy,

Thank you for your message.

Yes, this will be expected on unsupported versions of TWS. To properly receive data and make trades through IB using NinjaTrader 8, you will need to use TWS version 981.3i or IB Gateway 981.3g, which may be downloaded directly from our IB Connection Guide linked below:

Interactive Brokers Connection Guide

Once you have downloaded the updated version of TWS/IB Gateway required to work with IB in NinjaTrader, continue to follow along with that Connection Guide to ensure that everything is set up and enabled for the two programs to communicate and work correctly with one another.

Your IB software will also refrain from automatically updating when downloaded from our Connection Guide.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
    Justin D.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Okay, I will downgrade my IB software. Thank You.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post bmartz
      by bmartz

Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
      4 responses
      0 likes