can NT8 not rearrange order of tasks in task bar in task bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can NT8 not rearrange order of tasks in task bar in task bar

can NT8 not rearrange order of tasks in task bar in task bar when moving the chart window?
    as you see in picture 1, the chart - QM is in the middle of all the NT8 related tasks. but after I moved the window a bit, it is arranged to the last of the NT8 tasks.
    This makes me difficult to quickly remember the position of different chart windows in the task bar and quickly switch to the window I wanted.

Click image for larger version

Name:	before moving.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	1196596

Click image for larger version

Name:	after moving.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	1196597
    Attached Files

Originally posted by leontancfa View Post
    can NT8 not rearrange order of tasks in task bar in task bar when moving the chart window?
    as you see in picture 1, the chart - QM is in the middle of all the NT8 related tasks. but after I moved the window a bit, it is arranged to the last of the NT8 tasks.
    This makes me difficult to quickly remember the position of different chart windows in the task bar and quickly switch to the window I wanted.

Click image for larger version  Name:	before moving.jpg Views:	0 Size:	17.4 KB ID:	1196596

Click image for larger version  Name:	after moving.jpg Views:	0 Size:	17.8 KB ID:	1196597
    Feature request: https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...-preview-order

Comment

Hello leontancfa,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Jack22 is correct, we do have a feature request for this already, and I have added a vote for you to SFT-1880.

As with all feature requests, interest is tracked before implementation is considered, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment. If implemented, it will be noted in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide.

Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
      Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kate View Post
        Hello leontancfa,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Jack22 is correct, we do have a feature request for this already, and I have added a vote for you to SFT-1880.

As with all feature requests, interest is tracked before implementation is considered, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment. If implemented, it will be noted in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide.

Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
        Hi yall must be so lazy at NT I mean this is a perfect example something so simple yet since 2019 has not been implemented. WOW
        Yeah I know "As with all feature requests, interest is tracked before implementation is considered,"
        how bout instead of that you JUST implement change requests, there should be no need to track interest- Like Nike "Just Do It"

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post arvidvanstaey  
        Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
        16 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post samish18