Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viaibility objects in several Timeframes

Hi all !

I konw there is an option to draw objects that will be visible in all TF. It is useful for me to draw lines (S/R) in daily TF that are visible in lower TF ( 60M, 5M .... ) But my problem is that I would like to draw lines in lower TF that I don't wnat to be visible in upper TF. If I draw a support in 60m, I don't want the to be visible in 240M , daily or weekly but only in 15m, 5m, 1m . I know there is the option "Show global draw objects". But that option is not useful for what I intend to do. I think there is no option to achieve that but I would like to be sure. Any idea?

Thanks.

Hello hbolorin,

Thank you very much for your post.

At the current time, it would indeed only be possible to mark a drawing object to appear in all charts, or only in the current one. As much as it is possible to set a chart to show global objects or not.

We have a pending feature request, SFT-2293, to enable a selective choice of which charts a drawing object attaches to. I have added a vote to this request on your behalf.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:

Please don't hesitate to let me know if there is anything else I may assist you with!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by DavidHP, Today, 07:56 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
    Started by kujista, Today, 06:23 AM
    3 responses
    0 likes