Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Trading Hours Template

Hi,
    I would like to create a template that has three trading periods per day and the same periods for each day of the week.
    The first question is:
    • If I manage to create my first day, can I copy that day to another and all trading days without creating each day separately?
    • I am in GMT+10 but I trade the US ES. So, if I set the time zone to US EST, will ninja adjust for the time differences and adjust for daylight saving?
    Another question I have is:
    • I am setting the start or end times and I have clicked on the hour's value. I want to increase by whole hours but, when I click the up/down buttons, it changes by minutes only. I also want to change the AM to PM by the up/down buttons but it still only changes the minutes. Does this option work in a similar fashion to the market replay set up box?

Hello Kaiviti57,

Unfortunately you can't copy the 3 sessions of the first day. You will have to create each day.

Selecting a different time zone in the Trading Hours window does not adjust the times you have entered. The times entered will use the time zone you have selected.

I suggest to type in the values instead of using the up/down arrows to configure the times quicker.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post CortexZenUSA  
    Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
    0 responses