Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1285
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	1199380Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	1277
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	1199379I dont know why but the right side is my screenshot from 12.22.21 contract. And today I wanted to see something and load the contract 03-22 from ninja trader and now as you can see the same day different candles how it is possible ? And from another contract fesx 12-21 and 09-21 the lines that I drawed are 1-2 points shifted away but yesterday the lines where they should be I dont know why but with this I cant work... Can you tell me what happended ?
    Attached Files

And my actual chart 06-22 FESX every day is different. The candles are not the same

Comment

Hello preaid,

This is likely due to the 'Merge policy' setting which is set to 'Merge back adjusted' by default. This means all historical data from previous expiry months loaded in the chart is adjusted by an offset value. The offset value is the price difference during rollover, so there is no gap at rollover in the chart. Please see the link below for more information.

Can you please go to Control Center-->Tools-->Instruments. Double click the FESX and set 'Merge policy' to 'Merge non back adjusted'. Click OK-->Close. Reload historical data in your charts or create new charts and check if data is loaded as expected.

It can be as expected that data is different after reloading historical data in a chart. You receive the chart data in realtime initially. If the same data is then loaded as historical data, it can cause differences. Please see the following link that explains why.
      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post algospoke  
      Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes