Question Regarding D3SpotterV3B Indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question Regarding D3SpotterV3B Indicator

Hi, I am trying to find where the Overbought and Oversold lines, when using Stochastic K or D, are defined within the indicator. I want to change the line type and color. Any assistance would greatly appreciated.

Hello dk992000,

Thank you for your post.

Generally, we wouldn't be able to provide much insight into the innerworkings of third party add-ons such as this since we did not design them. We would normally direct you to contact the original developer of the add-on with any questions or support. With that said, since I did see that this is available from the User App Share, I decided to import it to see if I could help out at all.

It looks like the plots for the Overbought and Oversold lines appear under the 'Lines' subsection within the indicator's settings and have the name 'IndicLine0' and 'IndicLine1'. However, unfortunately, whenever I attempt to make changes to these plots, they do not change and remain at the default color and width. That would seem to imply that the colors are hard-coded into the indicator or there is some kind of issue with the indicator that is not allowing the line colors to be changed. Thus, in this case, I'd still have to refer you to contacting the original developer for assistance.

Please let us know if we may assist you with any further items in the future.
    Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi thank you very much, I tried the same thing and did not work as well. Thank you for trying.

DK

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post CortexZenUSA  
      Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
      0 responses