Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error

A im having a ton of erros everyday with ninjatrader,

Went to windows log and i was very surprised.

So i would like to know what to do.
    Attached Files

Hello Madtrade,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Kernelbase.dll is a Windows system file. Error with this file can have a number of various causes. While this symptom may be exhibiting itself within NinjaTrader, it's not necessarily originating with NinjaTrader. Ultimately, this issue may need to be addressed by a certified PC technicians, but I'm happy to offer any assistance that I possibly can.

First and foremost, I would recommend running an update to your Windows operating system to ensure that you have the most current build installed. You may view a publicly available guide that details this process at the link below;

Should the issue persist following the Windows update, I'd like you to run the System File Check command to repair any Windows system files. To do this, please see the publicly available guide at the link below;

Lastly, please also perform a repair of NinjaTrader 8 to ensure that all of NinjaTrader's system files are in order. To do this;
    1. In the search box on the Windows taskbar, type Control Panel and select it from the results.
    2. Select Programs > Programs and Features.
    3. Locate NinjaTrader 8 on the list, right-click on it and select Repair, or if that’s not available, select Change. Then follow the directions on the screen.
    If none of the above items remedy the issue, it may be best to get a PC technician involved to help further isolate the specific cause the problem. Since the kernbase.dll file is used in launching .exe (executable) files in Windows, there's a host other potential causes and a PC technician would be best positioned to interpret the Event Viewer information. Additionally, if you use any third party add-ons within NinjaTrader, you may want to contact the developer to see if they are aware of any other reports of a similar error for others using their add-ons.

Please let us know if we may assist you any further.

Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
    16 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Leafcutter  
    Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:45 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes