Can't get answers on password change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't get answers on password change

First off, this shouldn't be hard to do this should be straight foward and when it's not I should easily be able to get support on a password request. How can I put substantial amounts of money into an account I can't even change my password on?

I sent an e-mail to their support group to get a password change and they sent me a password reset on a username that doesn't match the username on my account I was provided with when I initially set the account up.

Can anyone explain this and can anyone at Ninja Trader explain to me why changing my password requires this much effort? How can I possibly put tens of thousands of dollars into an account where changing my password is problematic?

Welcome to the forums boxerboy1168!

We understand the frustration here. There are many things we are doing to improve customer experience and Password Resets and giving better self help tools are on our list for improvement.

With the tools we currently have set up, we will need to verify who is contacting and will need to dispatch the password reset email after that.

I do not want to announce any dates for expectations, but you will see more changes happening that improve experience soon.

In the mean time, please use email correspondence to request a password reset link.

JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by PhillT, Today, 02:16 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
    Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes