NinjaTrader Version 8.0.26.0 release notes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaTrader Version 8.0.26.0 release notes

The link for the new version release notes doesn't work for me. Please post a link that works. Many thanks

Hello kebabman,

Thank you for writing in.

You may visit the following link to see the Release Notes for NinjaTrader 8.0.26.0:
    If you click the link above and it doesn't load in, try opening a different web browser and copy and pasting the link there to see if it loads in.

If you are still unable to view the link using different web browsers, try restarting your computer and visiting the link again.

Please let us know if you are still unable to view the link above.
    Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have restarted my laptop and tried the link in chrome and also firefox. i just get a page not found message.

Comment

Hello kebabman,

Thank you for the update.

I just tried to use the link I provided to look at the release notes and it worked.

For us to provide more information and look into this further, please send an email to the Platform Support team directly and let us know what is happening so we can see if there is a larger issue or if is related to something local on the computer.

Please send an email to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com with the respective @ and .
        • Enter the Subject of the email as:
          • Clayton ATTN 3607049
        Last edited by NinjaTrader_Clayton; 05-13-2022, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Hi Clayton I have the same issue than kebabman, getting page not found message after tried in different web browsers

Comment

Hello Alejandro888,

If you are still unable to open the Release notes after using multiple web browsers, try opening a Web Browser in Incognito Mode and trying again.
            • Does the page load?
            If not, please send an email to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com with the respective @ and .
            • Enter the Subject of the email as:
              • Clayton ATTN 3607049

Comment

Hi Clayton,
              I have the same issue as kebabman and Alejandro888.
              I have also tried while I had been logged in the NinjaTrader Client Portal, I have tried using an incognito web page, but yet no access to the notes.
              Maybe it would be worth sending the (.pdf ?) notes of a new release notes not only on the forum, but also to everyone's NinjaTrader Client Portal.
              Thanks.
              Last edited by guidoisot; 05-15-2022, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Hello guidoisot,

That is a great suggestion.

I have exported a PDF of the 8.0.26.0 Release notes and am attaching them to this response.

Attached Files

Comment

Hello Everyone,

After further investigation, I found that the Release Notes will only be in English moving forward to ensure that there are no inaccurate translations.
                  • As NinjaScripting is done in English, we want to ensure that nothing is mistranslated by accident making things inaccurate
                  • If you visit the NinjaScript section of the Help Guide while it is translated to another language, you will notice that it remains in English.
                  If you go to the home NinjaTrader.com website and then change the language to English, then open a new tab with the Help Guide in it, it will be in English and you will be able to see the Release Notes for NinjaTrader in English.

If English is not your first language and one of the Features or Updates isn't making sense or translating well, please write in and let us know so we could provide more information so the translation has more context and makes more sense.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
                  2 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post wzgy0920  
                  Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
                  5 responses
                  0 likes