Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How to get the number of active tickers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get the number of active tickers?

1) How can I get the number and the list of all used tickers by user? User can open charts, can use Super Dom, can use Market Analyzer, can run strategy in the Control Center. How can I get to know exactly what does user use right now?

2) How can I get the number of tickers that are driving with market data right now? That get realtime updates, and aren't frozen by some reason? For. ex., datafeed doesn't provide updates

Hello vstypilvninza,

Thank you for the message.

I would like to get a little more information on the Context for what you need this information to provide a more accurate response/answer. This was asked in the "Platform Support" section of the forum, but it sounds like you might be developing a NinjaScript Strategy/Add-on and it may need to be moved over to the "Indicator Development" or "Strategy Development" section.
    • Are you looking at the NinjaTrader Log and Trace files and trying to understand how to see what Instruments a user is looking at?
    • Are you developing a NinjaScript Strategy on your own and looking for more information on if/how to identify what instruments are currently getting market data in the platform?
    • Are you asking these questions in regard to doing something else? And if yes, could you provide a little more context so we can respond accurately?
    Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
    11 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post xiinteractive  
    Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
    1 response
    0 likes