Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HDS Sync issue for CL data

Hello,

I think you have some historical data servers not sincronized for CL data, please check the data between 06-05-2022 and 08-05-2022.
    Some servers create a gap due to don't have the first trading hours.
    Server named 007 looks like correct.
    Can you check it?

Thanks.
    Regards,

Hello Giorgetto,

Thank you for your inquiry.

I'd be happy to look into this. So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.? or 8.0.?.?)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on the lower-left corner of the Control Center window.
    • What instrument symbol (please include expiry) have you selected? For example, ES 06-22, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
    • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
    I look forward to your response.
    Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

- version 8.0.26
      - I'm using Rithmic data
      - CL 07-22
      - 60 minutes

thanks

Comment

Hello Giorgetto,

Thank you so much for your response.

I was able to verify that a few of our servers most definitely have some information missing from the beginning of the session on May 8th. Thank you for reporting this issue. I've sent this to our Product Management team so that they can look into it and backfill the data during server maintenance in the future.

Thanks again and please let us know if we may assist with any further items.

Comment

Hello,

it looks like we have the same issue on MCL.
          Day Friday 24 of June is missing, can you check the data?

Thanks.

Comment

Hello Giorgetto,

Thank you for your response and for bringing this to my attention.

I can verify that I was also missing data on this date when connected to Rithmic. I will forward this report to our Product Management so that they can attempt to backfill the data during a future server maintenance.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Zachary View Post
              Hello Giorgetto,

I can verify that I was also missing data on this date when connected to Rithmic. I will forward this report to our Product Management so that they can attempt to backfill the data during a future server maintenance.

Hi Zachary I was wondering when things like this happen. Whose fault is it? I mean the data is not FREE-We have to pay for it.
              TIA

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Zachary View Post
                Hello Giorgetto,

Hello,
                thanks for your support.
                Due to I report this issue quite often, I want to suggest (apart of automatically check the data synced on HDS servers), to add a list of HDS servers (just a simple combobox) in NT8 Options where we can choose the HDS server to use in case we're receiving wrong historical data.
                So, when we use the "Reload All Historical Data", NT8 should use the selected HDS server.
                It's just an idea, I hope you can appreciate it.

Thanks.
                Best regards.

Comment

Hello sonia0101,

Thank you for your response.

I wouldn't say that anyone is necessarily 'at fault' when an issue like this occurs. Things happen with technology that are completely out of anyone's control occasionally. Unfortunately, sometimes hardware failures can occur that prevent the data from recording properly on some of the servers. We do our best to have backup servers available and to monitor the historical data recording as closely as possible but sometimes, there are things that we simply don't catch. When these issues are reported, they get backfilled as soon as we possibly can. For example, after I was made aware of this issue yesterday, the data was backfilled by our team less than 2 hours later.

Giorgetto - There is an existing feature request and I have added a vote on your behalf. The internal tracking ID for this request is SFT-4916. As with all feature requests, interest is tracked before implementation is considered, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment. If implemented, it will be noted in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide.

Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

As a side note, restarting the platform can force a different HDS selection upon reconnecting.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.

Comment

Hello,

thanks for adding my vote.
                    Restarting the platform is not mandatory, disconnect and reconect the data it's enough to fetch a new HDS server, I do this when I discover wrong historical data.

Best regards.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
                    6 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post alifarahani  
                    Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
                    1 response
                    0 likes