Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Running Automated strategy on sim account. Cant find real account to add it to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Running Automated strategy on sim account. Cant find real account to add it to?

I have a strategy and its running on my chart and then also testing it on the sim account for last month. Im ready to use it but im not sure to get my real account to run it? In the strategy section only the sim account shows up? Secondly can i change my lot size on my ATM? It was developed with 1 lot but i want to run 4 lots? Thank you

Hello Mosreloaded,

Thank you very much for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader Forums!

If you don't see your live account, please ensure the live license key has been entered. You may do this under Help > License Key.

If you have not yet received a live license key or don't have access to it, please reach out to our Platform Sales Team at platformsales (at) ninjatrader (dot) com.

Regarding the ATM strategy; It would be no issue modifying the ATM strategy or the targets thereof.

I would suggest taking a look at the following Video Guides, which walk you through setting up or modifying the ATM strategy:

Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to let me know!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hey, Thank you for the reply. I still don't know why but only the sim account shows up under strategy. So i cant add the strategy to my live account. I had the free version first and now leasing the ninja. All i did was just change my license key. Is there any other steps i need to follow? Like new details on login?

Comment

Hello Mosreloaded,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Could you forward me your platform's log & trace files? I can then best assist further.

The easiest way to do this is through the platform directly under Help > Email Support.

Please also leave the following note in the email to ensure we can associate it with your post: Attn Manfred 3621376

Thank you in advance, I look forward to your reply!
        Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi i finally figured it out. Just played a bit with the platform. Thank you for your help and time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosreloaded View Post
            Hi i finally figured it out. Just played a bit with the platform. Thank you for your help and time.
            Can you share what you did to get it sorted? thank you.

Comment

Hi. When you i went to strategy box my live didnt show up. So what i didnt do was adding the strategy to the live account. So when i did that it showed up in the strategy box. So then i could jump between sim and live account. Im not familiar with the ninja platform but im sure soon i will know how everything work.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by DanielTynera, Today, 01:14 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post DanielTynera  
              Started by yertle, 04-18-2024, 08:38 AM
              9 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post yertle