Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

utilisation NinjaTader

Bonjour
    je viens de dépassé 15 jours d'essai sur la plateforme NinjaTrader ,mais je suis toujours en apprentissage et la plateforme est clôture comment je peux continue et l'ouvrir a nouveau en apprentissage et Merci d'avance

Hello simo1970,

Thank you for writing in.

Nous sommes quelques peu limité en ce qui concerne le soutien et l'assistance en français sur la plate-forme. Toutefois, vous pouvez utiliser https://www.deepl.com/fr/translator pour traduire de l'anglais au français avec une traduction de bonne qualité. Veuillez copier notre réponse et ensuite vous rendre sur ce site et coller le texte sélectionné dans la case de gauche.

Translation:
    • Hello I just passed 15 days trial on the NinjaTrader platform, but I am still learning and the platform is closed how I can continue and open it again in learning and Thank you in advance
    If you are referring to the Free Demo of Futures Market Data:
    • This is provided directly by the exchange (CQG) and the NinjaTrader teams have no way to see, modify, reset, or extend the credentials
    • The Free Demo may only be requested once per calendar year (365 days)
    • The Free Demo only lasts for 14 calendar days from being requested

I am unaware of another Free Demo of Futures Market data.

If you would like to continue practice trading before getting a brokerage account somewhere, you could look into getting just a market data feed for now.
    • You could look into something like Kinetick, IQFeed, or eSignal as they just provide real-time market data and would provide real-time market data to drive the Simulation Engine so you can still place practice trades using the Sim101 Account.
    Or, you could look into the different brokers that connect to NinjaTrader and their different data options and choose one that provides the market data for the Instruments you want to chart and trade.

Please see the following links for more information on the different brokers and market data providers that connect to NinjaTrader and the data that is provided through each connection type:
    Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post algospoke  
    Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes