Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Do you recommend Tradoto | Automation Trading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you recommend Tradoto | Automation Trading?

Does anyone here have any experience with Tradoto Automation Trading? I am looking to make a purchase with them along with a 10 training course and I don't want to get ripped off. If they're legit I don't mind paying the what seems to be high price for both the software and the training. Anyone have any say?

Hello E.Vogel,

Thank you for your post.

While we cannot provide direct recommendations or reviews, we can confirm that Tradoto is a supported vendor who regularly meets our compliance audits.

You can view the products listed by this vendor below:

https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/sea...endors=tradoto

You can locate the contact information for the vendor on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these vendors are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

hello Mr. Vogel

i see you were interested in the Tradoto and was wondering if you talked to Darryl Hand about his 10 class course. I was interested in his course but was never able to pay by paypal as it was flagging it as a scam. Just wondering how you fared out?

thanks
      Keith​

Comment

Do you recommend automation trading as a sure way to make money? I’ve been looking into this topic for some time, and it seems this strategy is not that safe. I mean, it’s better to be in control of what’s going on and make decisions on each case separately than try to set up a serial production. The thing I learned from Trading Properly is that the key is to be in control of the situation and act instead of reacting. This is what makes you a confident trader that would be able to benefit in any market conditions. That’s how it works, and I don’t understand how automated deals might help you do that.
        Last edited by nirvanaave; 10-27-2022, 02:20 AM.

Comment

i haven't tried tradoto as i was trying to see if anyone else has before i bought it?

Comment

I have not tried Tradoto either but I read that ChatGPT can help to build a trading bot and can be easily customized.

Comment

nirvanaave There is no such thing as a "sure way to make money." At least not in risk-adjusted, inflation-adjusted terms. "Sure" implies that there is no, or essentially no, risk. Without risk, there cannot be reward.

cognitivequest ChatGPT can certainly make some sort of code. ChatGPT does not consistently product code that compiles, and certainly does not consistently produce code that is profitable. In fact, I'm not sure it ever produces code that is profitable. It's lucky to produce code that compiles - that is not usually the outcome.Your link is about using ChatGPT to write essays. It's much better at that than at writing NinjaScript code because success in an essay is much more subjective.

E. Vogel I don't know the particulars of this, but if PayPal flags something as a scam, I would certainly take that into consideration.
              Last edited by QuantKey_Bruce; 06-26-2023, 05:48 AM.
              Bruce DeVault
              QuantKey Trading Vendor Services
              NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - QuantKey

Comment

QuantKey_Bruce While ChatGPT may not possess the capacity to generate a trading bot autonomously, it holds substantial potential in the refinement and optimization of a trading strategy. Additionally, several trading platforms allow API integration which can let ChatGPT analyze trading data and make recommendations based on your own trading patterns.

I do think that with more time, better AI models will become available that would help us traders build NinjaScript codes or even trading bots without the necessity to pay thousands of dollars.​

Comment

Perhaps some day. But, I think what you will find is that each year we have access to better and better tools of various sorts, and rather than making it easy to make a profit, that simply raises the bar of what is necessary to break even in a competitive environment. I'm unconvinced that ChatGPT is the right tool for this task, but again, perhaps some day, its future successors will be able to help meaningfully.
                  Bruce DeVault
                  QuantKey Trading Vendor Services
                  NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - QuantKey

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:45 PM
                  2 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post WHICKED
                  by WHICKED