Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to paper trade

Hello,

I am using the SIM account and I am unable to paper trade because the market goes where I tell it to with the little side bar. How do I get the simulated data to actually follow the market for real instead of doing what I tell it? That seems kinda pointless.

Hello boxerboy1168,

Thank you for writing in.

At the moment, it sounds like you are connecting to the "Simulated Data Feed"
    • This market data has absolutely no correlation to the real world markets
    • The Simulated Data Feed is completely made up market data that you have control over with the Trend Slider
    • This connection is useful for testing out features in the platform, testing ATM Strategies, and Testing Alerts

If you are wanting to practice Simulated Trading with Real-world Real-time market data, you could request the Free Two Week Demo of Futures Market Data. If you have already done that, you will need to get a real-time market data subscription from one of the Brokers or Market data providers that connect to NinjaTrader.
    If you have already used up the Free Demo of Futures Market data above, I am not aware of another free trial. You would need to figure out which Broker/Market data provider works best for you and get a subscription to their market data.

Please see the following link for more information on the different Brokers and Market Data Providers that connect to NinjaTrader:Please see the following link for more in-depth information on the data each Broker/Market data provider provides to NinjaTrader:
    Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by f.saeidi, Today, 12:14 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post f.saeidi  
    Started by ZenCortexHurry, Today, 01:07 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes