Rithmic data service outage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rithmic data service outage?

6-24-22 07:45 are there any reported NT8 Rithmic service outages? My other Rithmic connections are fine - no joy with NT8 Rithmic this morning.
    thanks

Hello EsNqYmGcCl,

We have not had any Rithmic connection issues reported today. Please tell me what happens when you attempt to connect. Do you receive any error messages? If so please attach a screen shot of the error message.

To take a screenshot with Windows 10 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.Alternatively to take a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save it as a jpeg file and attach this to your reply.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks ChristopherJ - no error messages or any other indications. It just hung up without connecting - either directly or via r/TraderPro. Re-attempted after several hours - all was restored by late this afternoon. Thanks for the feedback. Bill

Comment

If you see this behavior again I suggest resetting your dns with the steps below.
        • ​​​​Go to the Windows menu
        • Type CMD
        • Right click on Command Prompt->Run as administrator
        • Type ipconfig /flushdns then hit Enter
        • Once finished close this window
        • Open NinjaTrader
        • Attempt to connect
        Also I suggest setting exclusions for the following folders in your security software:
        • C:->Program Files or Program Files (x86)->NinjaTrader 8 folder
        • Documents->NinjaTrader 8 folder
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I'm having an issue starting Rithmic Pro, I get "login failed, please contact administrator." I've tried contacting rithmic and my prop firm but nothing yet. Does anyone know what this suggests? I've tried also connecting to all other rithmic systems, and tried with orders on/off and/or market data on/off so nothing is working seems like. Was simply trying to get some new data in over the weekend for backtesting, thanks.

EDIT: Of course it starts working within 5 minutes after posting this, apologies. Must have been weekend maintenance I assume.
          Last edited by Dice2022; 06-26-2022, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Is there a current outage with Rithmic RTrader? l logged off after the market close to restart my machine and now it will not reconnect. The log in just says it is waiting for order connection.

Comment

Hello zzirf123,

Thank you for posting.

There are no known widespread outages for Rithmic data servers. Please restart your NinjaTrader 8 platform, and your PC, and see if the same symptoms persist.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or are continuing to experience the same symptoms.
              Sergey S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by rdtdale, Yesterday, 01:02 PM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post rdtdale
              by rdtdale

Started by TradeSaber, Today, 07:18 AM
              0 responses