Multiple Data Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Data Series

Hello! I'm trying to operate diferent data series, but there's a problem with certain instruments because when I open the chart I can see all the data until that minute, but the chart stays frozen and the candles during the time doesn't load... I'v tried reloading all Historical Data and the missing candles appairs but stays forzen again, I can't see the movement candles. I hope you can help me.

Hello 7robert,

Thank you very much for your post.

With many of NinjaTrader's connections, the platform receives historical data directly from our servers. This means every time you would open a chart, it would load all available historical data.

Real-time data, however, comes directly from your provider, regardless of whether this is NinjaTrader or another brokerage. If you are not enabled for real-time data, you would then experience this behavior, causing the chart to only update with historical data when it is being refreshed.

To resolve this, please reach out to your brokerage to have your account enabled for real-time data.

If your account is with NinjaTrader, you can reach us at brokeragesupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com.

Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to let me know!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello!
      Thanks for your answer.

I already have a service of kinetick real-time connection, but the problem is when I've tried to load instruments in parallel.

When I open a graph with different instruments, some of them load and I can see the candles moving but others seems to be frozen and doesn't move, seems like they are not receiving realtime data.

Comment

not all the instruments that you are trying to load have data enabled by kinetic?

Comment

Everyone receives data by Kinetick individually, the problem is when you try to request data from several at the same time (20 - 30 tickers)

Comment

Hello 7robert,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Could you please send me your platform's log & trace files? I would like to take a closer look at any reported errors.

You can do this by clicking on Help > Email Support, and leaving "Log & trace files" enabled.

Please also "Platform Technical Support" in the "To" dropdown menu and add the following note to your ticket: ATTN Manfred 3681220

Thank you in advance, I look forward to your reply!
            Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post arvidvanstaey  
            Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
            16 responses
            0 likes