How to open a Nano Bitcoin chart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to open a Nano Bitcoin chart?

How do we oepn a Nano Bitcoin chart? I tried to enter BIT 07-22 but I get an invalid symbol error.

Hello dtaylor,

Thank you for your inquiry.

BIT 07-22 is the current symbol. However, it may that the provider that you connect to does not support this symbol. Before I can say with certainty, please answer each of the following;
    • What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.? or 8.0.?.?)
    • Who are you connected to for data? This is displayed in green on the lower-left corner of the Control Center window.
    • Who is your broker?
    • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
    Please also share a screenshot at the specific error message that you are receiving.
    • To send a screenshot with Windows 10 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.
    • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save it as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
    I look forward to your response.
    Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ninja Trader Continirm
      Ninja Trader liftime is the broker
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello dtaylor,

Thank you for your reply.

You should be able to access BIT 07-22 (although, you may need to contact our team via email to ensure that it has been added fully to your account by contacting brokeragesupport(at)ninjatrader(dot)com). Resetting your instruments should ensure that you no longer received the 'invalid symbol' error and that it is correctly added to your master instrument list.

To reset your instruments, please take the steps below.
        1. First, disconnect from any data providers by navigating to the Control Center > Connections menu, and left-click on “disconnect” that appears to the right when hovering your mouse over any active connection
        2. Next, reset your instruments by navigating to the Control Center > Tools > Database Management
        3. In the Database Management window, under the “Update instruments” section, ensure that “General properties”, "Futures expiries" and “Symbol mappings” options are checked and then click Update
        4. Lastly, restart NinjaTrader for the changes to occur
        Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
        Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks! that was it.

Comment

HI, whats the data connection for BIT? Im using NinjaTrader Continuum for my live ninjatraderbrokerage account and connected to coinbase. Im able to place orders for BIT but only have historical BIT data.

Comment

Hello Tsarlord,

Thank you for your reply.

BIT would be available through your NinjaTrader Continuum feed - it looks like you've also written in via email regarding this.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
              Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Barry Milan, Today, 10:35 PM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
              Started by WeyldFalcon, 12-10-2020, 06:48 PM
              14 responses
              0 likes