How do I enable Live Data?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I enable Live Data?

Hi, I received an email that the "Market Data Enablement request has been completed and to please disconnect and reconnect your platform to activate the real-time market data". It's been nearly 24 hours and still no Live data. I've disconnected and reconnected multiple times... I've reset the data, I've reconfigured what I assume needs to be NT Continuum as there is no other option (I've chosen CME bundle) - and still blank charts.

Please advise how on earth do I activate Live Data?. Shouldn't be this hard.
    Last edited by Mistoff; 07-05-2022, 04:04 AM.

Hello Mistoff,

Thank you for your post.

Please reset instruments in the NinjaTrader platform, following steps below.
    1. First, disconnect from any data providers by navigating to the Control Center > Connections menu, and left-click on “disconnect” that appears to the right when hovering your mouse over any active connection
    2. Next, reset your instruments by navigating to the Control Center > Tools > Database Management
    3. In the Database Management window, left-click on "Rollover"
    4. Under the “Update instruments” section, ensure that “General properties”, "Futures expiries" and “Symbol mappings” options are checked and then click Update
    5. Lastly, restart NinjaTrader for the changes to occur

After restarting the platform, get connected, using your live account username and open a SuperDOM window, by going to Control Center>New>SuperDOM. Within the SuperDOM window select ES 09-22 (in the Instrument drop-down menu, under Futures).

If you are getting real-time data, please open a new 1 minute ES 09-22 chart without templates or indicators, by going to Control Center>New>Chart.

If you are still not getting real-time data, please send us your log and trace files by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support. Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.
    Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 3689335
    Oxana R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
    11 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post xiinteractive  
    Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
    1 response
    0 likes