I can't see my Live account anymore, only the sim101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't see my Live account anymore, only the sim101

So I had an alert saying I needed to update my password (I think it was anyway), but now I can only see a sim account and not my live account. Everything works fine on my PC, but this is on my laptop which was where the change happened. Any ideas?

It's also saying "Open Live Account" next to the help button on Control Centre so presumably it thinks I don't have a live account?
    Last edited by MrForgetful; 07-11-2022, 03:30 AM.

Can I get some help with this? I've sent an email to support over a day ago with no reply either...

Comment

Hi there, wondering if your issued was rectified as I am having the same issues. When I logged into NT I received this message and my login details and password was missing. So I reentered and logged out and back in, but now I can only see a sim account and not my live account. Any ideas? It's also saying "Open Live Account" next to the help button on Control Centre so it thinks I don't have a live account? Strange because my account is funded. I have sent them a message but have not heard from as yet.

Comment

Did you get back to your live acct yet? I am having issue with logon my live acct as well, after my PC got reset and my NT was reinstalled yesterday. emailed support more than 24 hours ago but no response .

Comment

Originally posted by Likica116 View Post
          Did you get back to your live acct yet? I am having issue with logon my live acct as well, after my PC got reset and my NT was reinstalled yesterday. emailed support more than 24 hours ago but no response .
          I did figure it out, no thanks to NT support as I emailed them twice with no response, and no response on here either...

I had re-enter in my key and that fixed it all

Comment

Originally posted by MrForgetful View Post

I did figure it out, no thanks to NT support as I emailed them twice with no response, and no response on here either...

I had re-enter in my key and that fixed it all
            Thanks for the update Mr.
            I tried to re enter my key but still not working yet. No response from NT either. Wonder what 's going on ? Is anyone having the same issue ?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by bill2023, Yesterday, 08:51 AM
            8 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post bill2023  
            Started by yertle, Today, 08:38 AM
            6 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post ryjoga