Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interactive Brokers Data Not Displaying w/ Account Connection

Hello,

I'm having an issue with displaying data from my Interactive Brokers account connection. I normally use Kinetick for data and can place trades to my live IB account successfully through the connection, however when connected solely to the IB connection am unable to receive data. I'm having trouble figuring out what may be at fault here. I'm able to see data properly in IB TWS and have the relevant data subscriptions enabled, but NT doesn't seem able to be able to actually pull that data from IB. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It is messed up. NT is showing ES data on NQ charts from IB since Kinetick is down for 24 hours.

Comment

Thanks - I definitely did notice the Kinetick outage. Unfortunately, my issue has predated the current Kinetick situation, but the outage has definitely brought into focus that I do really need to get my IB data connection sorted again.

Comment

I'm having the same problem. NT can't connect with IB's EUREX data. Hope they can find a solution a soon as possible.

Comment

I do not see IB as an option under available accounts. I have tried calling NinjaTrader and left 3 messages on 3 separate days. i have also sent about the same number of emails. The support used to be very good! what happened!?!?!?!?! Anyone know how to get Interactive Brokers on the list of available connections for NinjaTrader? Want to hook up my live account and also want to see if that gives me live futures data.

Comment

Hello nickslad,

Thank you for your patience.

We've recently switched over to a new support system which caused some backlog - I do apologize for the delay in my reply.

We did see issues with Kinetick on the 24th/25th of July, however, these should be resolved now. As far as your IB connection, can you confirm the following?

What version of NinjaTrader are you using? This may be found under Help > About. The current version is 8.0.26.1.

What version of TWS or IBGateway are you using to connect to Interactive Brokers? This may be found on the splash screen when you start up the one you are using (sometimes called the Build Number).

Thanks in advance; I look forward to assisting you further.
            Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by RaddiFX, Today, 10:15 AM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post RaddiFX
            by RaddiFX

Started by patrickmlee007, Today, 09:33 AM
            2 responses