Collapse

I wanted to download data for all symbols approx. 2500 listed in Korean market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted to download data for all symbols approx. 2500 listed in Korean market

Hi I am new to ninja trader.
    Initially I downloaded and exported data for approx. 400 symbols listed in Korean market (KRX) using ninja trader 8 and E-signal -12 from year 2007-2022 for trading hours of Indian market i.e., NSE. There also in some years only 250, in others only 350 symbols data was present like for all years listed, not every symbol was present in each year folder.
    But, now I wanted to download data for all symbols approx. 2500 listed in Korean market for same trading hours. I thought to import instrument list for same 400 symbols at once since I thought that maybe ninja trader or E-signal might not be able to download data for 2500 symbols at once. But it failed to do so as it is not able to download data.
    Don't know what to do and cant figure out how i it did in first attempt but it can do now.
    Also charts are not visible in NT_8
    Please help

Hello rishi,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

You post was moved a new thread in the NinjaTrader 7 Platform Technical Support section of the forums as this was not related to the previous NinjaTrader 7 thread on Market Replay.

Are you able to open a chart in Esignal to a specific instrument that you are not able to chart in NinjaTrader?

Is there real-time data subscribed for this instrument in Esignal?

May I have a screenshot of the instrument settings for this instrument?
    https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...nstruments.htm

Please note, NinjaTrader 7 is no longer in active development and we are no longer considering new feature requests or changes for NinjaTrader 7. Main development has shifted to our flagship platform NinjaTrader 8. This does mean updates from brokerages, data feeds, or operating systems that require an update in NinjaTrader will not be implemented in NinjaTrader 7 and may cause an interruption in service.

While there is not a set ETA for the complete discontinuation of NinjaTrader 7, we highly recommend transitioning to NinjaTrader 8 as soon as possible before NinjaTrader 7 reaches its end of life to prevent interruption of service.

Click below to download NinjaTrader 8.
    NinjaTrader is a futures trading platform that delivers integrated multi-device trading. Discover our best platform to trade futures for active futures traders.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi,
      I am using NT-8 only
      Is there real-time data subscribed for this instrument in E-signal? -> Also, the symbols I downloaded initially that i.e., 400 approximate are a subset of the total 2500 listed symbols. To check if I have e-signal subscription if I again download those 400 symbols that I initially did then also at present it cant be downloaded for the same symbols so I guess I have the subscription for the signals I want to download data for.

Are you able to open a chart in E-signal to a specific instrument that you are not able to chart in Ninja Trader? -> Yes

For example 000020_KOR symbol :

Comment

don't know from which side this problem is from also, is there any way to reset the ninja trader to from scratch so that every work taht i did on that gets deleted.

Comment

Hello rishi ,

Your original post, was posted on an unrelated thread in the NinjaTrader 7 section of the forums for NinjaTrader 7 specific inquiries.

I will move this to the NinjaTrader 8 Platform Technical Support section of the forums if this is for NinjaTrader 8.

May I have a screenshot of the Instrument settings for this instrument in NinjaTrader?
          https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...GeneralSection
          https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...mbolMapSection

May I also have a screenshot of the Instrument settings for this instrument from Esignal?
          Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Sure,
            I don't think that we need any setting on Esignal cuz when i downloaded for first 400 i din't do anything with esignal just connected it to ninjatrader and it was successful.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by PaulMohn, Today, 12:36 PM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post PaulMohn  
            Started by love2code2trade, 04-17-2024, 01:45 PM
            4 responses
            0 likes