Hama Candle moving average : convert to ninja 8 version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hama Candle moving average : convert to ninja 8 version

Hi , I found a indcator called Hama Candle which is developed by NSDT . It seems useful . The developerr has publicized the code in tradingview . Can anyone help to convert it into ninjatrader 8 version ? Thank you !
    HAMA (Heiken-Ashi Moving Average) Candles are built using different moving average lengths for the open, high, low, and close. Those levels are then run through the Heiken-Ashi Candle formula to create a new hybrid candle on the chart. There is an additional Moving Average plotted as well for overall direction. This may be used best for identifying trending markets. By referencing the HAMA Candle indicator, it may help guide you to stay in a trade a bit longer, or wait a bit longer before …

The picture below is the example of the Hama candle moving average . Thank you !

Comment

Hello mmmtrader,

Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately, we cannot create, modify, or debug code for our clients in the Support department since we are a small team.

That said, I am happy to answer any questions you may have about NinjaScript if you decide to code this yourself.

This forum thread will also be open for other community members to share their insights on the topic or convert the indicator for you.

Let me know if I may assist further.
      Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by mmmtrader View Post
        Hi , I found a indcator called Hama Candle which is developed by NSDT . It seems useful . The developerr has publicized the code in tradingview . Can anyone help to convert it into ninjatrader 8 version ? Thank you !
        Hello mmmtrader. I am the developer of the HSDT HAMA Candle indicator on TradingView. I think there was a developer who recently coded it for NT8.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by TheMarlin801, 10-13-2020, 01:40 AM
        21 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Bidder
        by Bidder

Started by timmbbo, 07-05-2023, 10:21 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes