About the chart tracking function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About the chart tracking function

Are there any indicators that when the chart displays daily and 1-minute data respectively, if you hover the cursor over a specific daily date, the 1-minute data will also move to that date in conjunction with the daily data?

Hello ラリー,

Thanks for your post.

Yes, to accomplish this you could open two chart windows, a Daily Chart window and a 1-Minute Chart window.

Set the Crosshair to Global for both chart windows. To do so, click the 'Crosshair' button in the Chart Toolbar and select 'Global' from the menu.

Then, use the mouse to pan through one chart and you will see the crosshair also pan to the same time on the second chart.

See this help guide page for more information about Crosshairs: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...lobalCrossHair

Let me know if I may assist further.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for your reply.

I was able to do it, but is it possible to fix the 1 minute side to the market's start of trading time when hovering over the daily chart (no matter where the cursor is hovered within a single candlestick range)?

Comment

Hello ラリー,

No, it would not be possible to fix the 1-minute bar to the start of the market's trading hours when using the Global crosshair and hovering over the daily chart.

The crosshair will change on both the 1-minute and the Daily chart when using the Global crosshair. For example, if you hover the mouse over the 10:30 AM time on the Daily chart, the crosshair will move to the 10:30 AM time for the same date on the 1-minute chart.

Comment

Thank you for your reply.

I see.

[QUOTE]if you hover the mouse over the 10:30 AM time on the Daily chart, the crosshair will move to the 10:30 AM time for the same date on the 1-minute chart.​​​​​​​[/引用]

Is it possible to see on the databox which time of day the cursor is aligned with when the cursor is aligned with the daily leg?

Comment

Hello ラリー,

Thanks for your note.

If you hover the crosshair over the 1-minute chart, the information in the Data Box will reflect the bars on the 1-minute chart.

If you hover the crosshair over the Daily chart, the information in the Data Box will reflect the bars on the Daily chart.

Only the Date could be seen in the Data Box window when hovering the crosshair over the Daily chart.

Comment

Thank you very much.

These seem to be working well, thank you for your help.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by pechtri, 06-22-2023, 02:31 AM
              10 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Leeroy_Jenkins  
              Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
              4 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post DynamicTest