Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot load AMD with IBKR plug in

Hello,

I recently connected IBKR to NT8 for trading. Everything works well for futures and stocks but for some reason AMD wont load up. It's one of my favorite stocks to trade and it won't load unlike all the other ones. I am connected to IBKR for data, CBOE ONE add on I believe.

Not sure why.

Thanks.

Hello gazuby,

Thank you very much for your post.

As long as you are enabled for real-time data, you should not experience any issues with this instrument - Is it possible you are only enabled for delayed data?

Please also ensure the supported version of Interactive Broker's TWS or Gateway has been installed, 981.3i - A change in TWS' API can cause issues with newer versions. If you are using a different version, you may find it in our Connection Guide below:

To confirm the installed version, please click on Help > About within TWS/Gateway.

Should this not resolve the issue, please send us your platform's log & trace files, we can then best assist further. You can do this by clicking on Help > Email Support, from within the NinjaTrader platform directly.

Of course, please don't hesitate to let me know if we can be of further assistance!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by hazylizard, Today, 08:38 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
    Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes