Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frozen data feed issue

Hi there,

I'm running the latest 64 bit version of NT8, with a 3rd party connector as my datafeed - NinjaTools Dukascopy bridge.

I'm finding that the datafeed works fine for several days, then stops working. I have other pcs running JForex that keep working, so I don't think that Dukascopy is the cause of the problem.
    Once price stops updating, if I disconnect from the datafeed then reconnect, the price updates once...and that's it, no more live updates in the charts.

Connecting then disconnecting, or starting and stopping NT and rebooting the PC don't fix the issue.I have to delete the Dukascopy instruments in NT8 before the live datafeed will work again (for a few days before the same thing happens again.

Please could you offer any guidance re this issue? Is there any logging I could turn on to find out what's happening?
    I'd even be happy to pay for some tech support to get this fixed, as this issue is making the whole platform really unpractical for trading.
    I've also contacted NinjaTools asking for help on this one.

Grateful for any advice you could offer, thanks!

James

Hello jcbinks,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately, NinjaTools is not a NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor. They are in violation of the terms of service. Due to this, all items related to their website are not supported, including Dukascopy. We would not be able to assist in troubleshooting connection issues using that as your data feed, unfortunately - you would need to reach out to them for assistance.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
    Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post usazencort  
    Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM
    5 responses