Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NinjaTrader 8 Quits working. Looks like a .Net Framework file corrupt or missing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaTrader 8 Quits working. Looks like a .Net Framework file corrupt or missing...

Last edited by Mykro; 08-19-2022, 02:20 PM.

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your inquiry.

I'd be happy to help you with this, but do need a bit more information before I can determine a resolution. I'd like to review your log and trace files. Since these contain personal data, I'd prefer that we continue working on this issue via email.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to a support case so I may investigate this matter further.
    • On your PC, open Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" (sometimes called, "My Documents") > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
    • Right-click on the 'log' folder and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Right-click on the 'trace' folder and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to an email to support(at)ninjatrader(dot)com with 03141389 ATTN Zachary as the subject line.
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

I've attached a video to demonstrate how to create the .zip folders that I need from you at the link below;

Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item.
    Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
    47 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post aligator  
    Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes