Trade Performance tab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade Performance tab

Why doesn't is show the commssions, I'm using APEX funding and I find the breakdown very convoluted. Is there any way to see the commssion for a particular day? In addition on the home page where it shows your balance there is a tab for commssions but always shows zero...even when I deleted that tab and rentered it still shows zero.
    Thanks

ken

Hello Ken,

Thank you very much for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

Unfortunately, the NinjaTrader platform itself does not receive information on the commissions that are being charged.

To enable the display and calculation of commissions, please click on Tools > Commissions, and create a new commission template listing the commissions that are being charged by your brokerage.

To apply this template to the account, please right-click the respective account in the Control Center > Accounts tab, and select "Edit (Simulation) Account". Once the commission template has been selected, it then applies to all future transactions. Past transactions will not be updated.

Should you experience any issues or have further questions, please don't hesitate to let me know!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ok ty, so if I do add the commission it won't have any effect on my actual commssion rate?

Comment

Hello Ken,

Thank you very much for your reply.

That is correct; The commission value entered on NinjaTrader is for visual/calculation purposes only and would add the commission to the profit & loss calculation, but has no other influence, e.g. on the amount charged by your brokerage.

Should you have any further questions, please let me know!

Comment

I have another question that I can't seem to find the answer to.... So on the chart I want the price to move in 2 point incremints , i'm talking about the price thats vertical on the right side of the chart. Everytime I grab and move it to that 2 point incremint the actual chart and candles gets so big it's not viewable. How to I rectify this issue?
          thanks

Ken

Comment

Hello Ken,

Thank you very much for your reply.

To set a custom increment, please right-click on the vertical scale and select "Properties". Under the "Horizontal grid lines" you then have the option to set it to a fixed 2-point increment, this would force this behavior:

Click image for larger version

Name:	grid lines.png
Views:	133
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	1213530

Don't hesitate to let me know, should you have any further questions!

Comment

Thanks for your answer, unfortunatley all that happened was the the boxes on the chart became 2 point squares but the price that runs up and down on the right didn't change. When I stretch to make it 2 point incremints again the candles get so huge it's not usable
              Ken

Comment

Hello Ken,

Could you reach out to us at support (at) ninjatrader (dot) com? We could then schedule a brief remote session with you to take a look at this and assist you in setting the chart up.

We look forward to your message!

Comment

How do yu fit the entire candle stick chart with missing the tops and the bottoms...When I see people on youtube use NT you can see the entire candle sticks from top to bottom but I can't unless I stretch it out and then the candles get so large...I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong
                  Thanks
                  Ken

Comment

Hello kidpoker007,

Thank you very much for your post.

I would suggest taking a look at our New User Guides below, these are short video guides that demonstrate e.g. how to zoom and navigate the chart:

Please don't hesitate to let me know, should you encounter any issues or if you have further questions!

Comment

Thanks I appreciate it!!!
                      Ken

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by funk10101, Today, 08:14 AM
                      3 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse