Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Continuum" not in drop down Connections menu

Hi,

I've been trying to set up NT8 for 6 days. When I email for help, all I get is automated responses. My question is in the title - no Contnuum in the Connections menu.

So far I have deleted and re-installed NT8. I have allowed NT8 access through Win and Kaspersky firewalls. I have added my licence key to the software.

Is there someone in charge of the help desk? I'd like them to handle this. Not impressed so far, obviously.

If you have purchased a single broker license, you need to email support your key and have them switch the brokerage. If you have a multi-broker or demo you will see it in the list. Is this for data providers? We had put together a whole thing with a few videos showing people all their options that ninjatrader supports: https://www.xabcdtrading.com/blog/ni...der-live-data/ but I assume because you don't see it - your key is already tied to a broker and you need ninjatrader support to reassign it.
    xabcdtrading
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - XABCD trading

Comment

Hello NTNTNT*,

Thanks for your post.

This would be handled by the Platform Sales team at NinjaTrader. Please write in to platformsales[AT]ninjatrader.com to let them know that the Continuum connection is not available to select in the Connections drop-down menu.

Someone on the Platform Sales team will respond to you as soon as they are available to resolve this matter.

Let me know if I may assist further.
      Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by josh18955, 03-25-2023, 11:16 AM
      6 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Delerium  
      Started by FAQtrader, Today, 03:35 PM
      0 responses