Order didn't execute properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order didn't execute properly

In the attached image I am showing my order and profit target. As you can see the price did cross the profit target, however, none of the orders was executed. I understand to execute the order was too close, and there needs to be a counterparty. I'm just curious if this could be because of some slippage issue. Note, I am running my NinjaTrader8 on a VPS, so there is some delay as well.
    If there is any slippage issue, is there any way to reduce that, or the NT8 software is optimized for the slippage?
    Attached Files

Hello hasana1,

Can you please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files in an email and send it to "support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com", so I can investigate. Put "Att Luis" in the subject field of the email.
    • Open Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" (sometimes called, "My Documents") > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
    • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
    ​I look forward to assisting with this item.
    Luis H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello, NinjaTrader_LuisH I sent the files to support last week, but I still haven't heard back. Today I have a similar experience where the price did cross the profit target (albeit just barely crossed, but crossed indeed), but still, it wasn't executed and then the price went the other way and I ended up in a loss. Could you please clarify this? Thanks

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Lumbeezl, 01-11-2022, 06:50 PM
      31 responses
      1 like
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Adrian  
      Started by xiinteractive, 04-09-2024, 08:08 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick