Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade with real money

Ladies and Gentlemen

I have opened a free account with NinjaTrader and have already transferred a sum to the account. Can I trade with this money with free (not demo) access or do I have to buy a license first? So far I have only Sim101 available for practice. How can I also access my money?

Thanks for your response in advance.​

Hello Irakli,

Thank you for your post.

Before you can place live trades from NinjaTrader to your brokerage account, you will need to enter a live license key into your platform installation. Please send a note to platformsales[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com for more information about the licensing options for live trading.

Comment

Thank you for your response!

I already entered a live license key (Username: XXXXXX) into my platform installation. I can still only see demo money.
      Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChristopherD; 09-15-2022, 02:03 PM.

Comment

I'm new to NinjaTrader and have encountered the same problem. It's great to see that someone has already asked about it and received a response. Irakli, did the solution provided by NinjaTrader work for you? I'm also interested in trading, particularly in the FX and crypto markets. Recently, I came across some interesting tips on trading. They help identify opportunities and manage risks effectively. Have you had any success with trading so far? I'm still in the learning phase and trying to absorb as much information as possible. It would be great to hear about your experiences and any advice you might have for a fellow beginner.
        Last edited by Rohambekaj; 03-16-2023, 09:14 AM.

Comment

To trade with real money, you might need to purchase a license. Check their platform for specific details on accessing your funds. Also, if you're into exploring additional income like I did, there are some free apps that pay real money instantly without investment. Just a heads up for those looking to make some extra cash without any investment.
          Last edited by Legiboka; 01-19-2024, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Mindset, 05-06-2023, 09:03 PM
          9 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post ender_wiggum  
          Started by Mizzouman1, Today, 07:35 AM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Mizzouman1