Better Risk reward tool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better Risk reward tool?

Can Ninja please add a risk reward tool that isn’t restricted by a ratio? The risk reward tool is so bad, no shading, can’t move reward without moving the risk. Silly to have to buy a tool like that. People are charging go 2-3hundred for them.
    Attached Files

Hello dtaylor,

Thank you for your feedback.

I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

In the mean time, you might be able to find something publicly available that suits your needs a bit more on our User App Share. I've included a link below;

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Thanks in advance for your patience.
    Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you, My bad for complaining. I can't seem to find one that let me move the targets without moving the stop loss. Ninza has one but hooks up to the chart trader.

Comment

Hello dtaylor,

Thank you for your reply.

No worries, I understand and have submitted the feature request. As soon as I have the tracking number, I will make sure to update this case so that you have it should you ever want to inquire about it in the future.
        Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

The one in esignal is pretty sweet.
          Attached Files

Comment

https://purealgocapital.com/drawing-tools/ dtaylor This one allows you to move the legs independently on the chart

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by kevinenergy, 02-17-2023, 12:42 PM
            118 responses
            1 like
            Last Post kevinenergy  
            Started by briansaul, Today, 05:31 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post briansaul