Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Cant connect to Ninjatrader Continuum Incorrect username or password (Logon Failed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant connect to Ninjatrader Continuum Incorrect username or password (Logon Failed)

Hello,
    I downloaded the newest version of Ninja Trader.​ It's my first time using it. I followed Ninja Trader website guide, I created a Demo Account but it wont let me log into Ninja Trader Continuum. When I try, it says my username and password are incorrect (Logon Failed). I went onto Ninja Trader website and updated my password but it still is doing this? Please Help me out.
    Thank you in advance.

Had the same issue tonight. When you go to Connections, is Ninja Trader Continuum listed? Whether it is or not, click on configure. That will show all the available and configured connections.

If Ninja Trader Continuum is listed as configured (if it’s not, add it), click on it and enter your user name and password. Restart NT8.

This got me connected, however no data shows on my chart even though it shows a data loading message. Different issue to figure out now. Hope that helped some.

Comment

Hello Hunter, I did that but it still brings up the same message. Any other suggestion? Thanks.

Comment

Very frustrating. It's probably something simple, but I think you're going to have to try their Support. Never had these problems with NT7. Sometimes newer isn't necessarily any better.

Comment

How do I get their Support quickly please? It's been almost three days since I emailed them but no response.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

We apologize for the delay in getting back to you as we've been working through a high volume of support inquiries. Our office hours are 8am to 4pm CST Monday through Friday.

Please be advised that demo trials are limited to one per person per year and last 14 days from when the credentials are sent out. If it has been more than 14 days, your data demo will have expired.

If you have a live data subscription, you may double-check this NinjaTrader Continuum Connection Guide for successfully connecting to your live account.

A couple of things to keep aware of while creating this connection:
            • Ensure there are no spaces before or after your username/password
            • Ensure that Demo is NOT checked/enabled anymore
            • Ensure that you have NinjaTrader Continuum selected from the list of 'Available Connections'. 'Continuum' or 'NinjaTrader' alone will not allow you to connect using your credentials.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1339
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	1216976
            If this also does not resolve your issue, please email us at platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com and we will issue you a new password for your login information.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by thanajo, 05-04-2021, 02:11 AM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post tradingnasdaqprueba  
            Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Christopher_R