Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Unable to connect to the remote server (login failed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to connect to the remote server (login failed)

Hello,
    I am unable to connect to the continuum (Friday, 30SEP22, evening @ 9:50PM EST). I was able to logon and trade this morning. Also, I am able to logon to the playback connection now...but not the continuum.

Is it down for maintenance right now?

Hello MattyU12,

Can you please troubleshoot the connection error with the steps below. Test for connection error after each step.
    • Restart NinjaTrader
    • Restart your modem and (if applicable) router
    • Restart your PC
    • Clear your DNS [*=1]Open the Command Prompt: https://www.howtogeek.com/235101/10-...in-windows-10/ [*=1]In the command prompt, run this command: ipconfig /flushdns
    • If you are not already and the option is available to you, connect to the internet using an ethernet cable. Wireless connections are significantly more unreliable.
    • Ensure exceptions have been added into any firewall/antivirus/backup programs for the Documents > "NinjaTrader 8" folder.
    • Ensure that your computer is not turning off your Network Adapter to conserve power: [*=1]Right-click on your Start button [*=1]Select 'Device Manager' [*=1]Expand 'Network Adapters' [*=1]Right-click on your Network Adapter and select Properties > Power Management [*=1]Uncheck 'Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power' option [*=1]Click 'OK' to save the changes [*=1]Do this for all Network Adapters
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by giulyko00, Yesterday, 12:03 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post giulyko00  
    Started by r68cervera, Today, 05:29 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes