COT indicator and data Kinetick...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COT indicator and data Kinetick...

Can I download the data from Kinetick - End Of Day (Free) for the COT indicator, or is a paid data necessary?

By the way I already activated "Download COT data at startup".​

Hello,

Thank you for the post.

For information on specific indicators along with what data feed is required, you will need to reach out to the developer of the indicator. The Kinetick End Of Day feed is preconfigured with every installation of the NinjaTrader platform. If you have not already done so, I would invite you to download NinjaTrader for free at the following link:
    Because the Kinetick End Of Day feed is preconfigured with every installation, you will not need a login ID or password for this connection. Simply open the NinjaTrader Control Center, go to Connect, and select Kinetick - End Of Day (free).

The Kinetick End Of Day feed will allow you to view data on a daily interval or greater. This means you can create daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly charts within NinjaTrader.

If you would like to receive real-time data and create charts on an intra-day interval, you will want to subscribe to a real-time Kinetick feed:
    Kinetick has been optimized to be the fastest, most stable, and most affordable data solution for the NinjaTrader platform. The Basic Service package for $69/month includes historical data for most supported markets and is our base fee for receiving market data. Real-time quotes can be added per exchange to suit your data needs.

Please let me know if you have any other Kinetick inquiries
    Alaura Q.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

For information on specific indicators along with what data feed is required, you will need to reach out to the developer of the indicator.
      The developer of the COT indicator is Ninjatrader for the Ninjatrader 8 platform. The COT indicator is a default indicator for the Ninjatrader 8 platform.

Click image for larger version

Name:	NinjaCOT.png
Views:	91
Size:	6.4 KB
ID:	1220091

So, Can I download the data from Kinetick - End Of Day (Free) for the COT indicator, or is a paid data necessary?

I already activated "Download COT data at startup".​​

Click image for larger version

Name:	DownloadCOT.png
Views:	75
Size:	2.3 KB
ID:	1220092

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by kevinenergy, 02-17-2023, 12:42 PM
      118 responses