Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Customer , looking for support with Data needed for full functionality

Hello,

I sent this info in an email to support but I'm hoping if I send it through here I might get some assistance quicker as I'm hoping to get on this purchase of a license , and the proper data to use the ninjatrader platform fully functional ASAP.

As a canadian customer what data would I need (with IBKR or rithmic data?) and license of ninjatrader would I need in order to use my IBKR account and have access to your SUPERDOM and Orderflow indicators? Is there a data package I need through my linked IBKR account? Or would i just sign up for your rithmic data and could you send me the info regarding that ($ per month , how to sign up for billing agreement etc).

I’m also going to be signing up for the Top-step funding program soon , and would like to know what license I would need in order to trade their combine/live account and my own IBKR account. I don't mind just switching my license for theirs in order to separate the two if that's possible.​

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.

If you are connecting through Interactive Brokers, all of your data would come directly from them. Any questions about the costs of data would need to be directed to Interactive Brokers.

With regard to your questions about licensing, if you'd like to access the SuperDOM and the Order Flow+ features, you'd need to a Lifetime License. A Lifetime License includes the full suite of premium features that we offer. With a Lifetime License, you have the option of Single Broker and Multi Broker. Single Broker would only be enabled to access one broker, while Multi Broker gives access to all of the various brokerage connection technologies. If you'd like to connect to both TopStep and Interactive Brokers at the same time, you would require a Multi Broker license key. You may view pricing information at the link below;

https://ninjatrader.com/BuyPlatform

Any additional licensing questions can be directed to platformsales(at)ninjatrader(dot)com.

Please let us know if we may assist you any further in the future.
    Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
    47 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post aligator  
    Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes