Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data feed

Hello,
    Please help me. I have paper account with IB and paid for data feed but I could not get data from IB. The platform just shows blank chart.

when i login it shows this message.

Comment

I also subscribed to the NYSE tick feed and not receiving anything. I just signed up yesterday and was charged $8 and then billed $8 again today. DO ANYONE KNOW WHAT's going on.

Comment

I am also having a data feed issue. I contacted technical support over an hour ago. Aside from one quick email asking me what instrument I was using (ES 12-22), I haven't heard back from them. I've emailed them a couple of times asking for status updates with no response. I've disconnected, updated my instruments and reconnected with no luck. I've also rebooted a couple of times.

Comment

I am getting data but not my market depth data in ninja trader from rithmic. I can see the market data on my rtrader. I get regular data on ninja so i know its not the wrong connection info. I have plug in checked. Is there something i am missing to get market depth data feed into ninja?

Comment

Hello kimlenguyen27​,
            Thank you for your post.

You will need to reach out directly to Interactive Brokers and see if GLOBEX FUT is enabled on your account for live market data.

Feel free to reach out if your ever in need of support. ​
            Adrian B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello JackNewman​,
              Thank you for your post.

Market Data Fees are billed in full for the current month. The exchanges do not prorate the fees or otherwise discount them based on the amount of days remaining in the month. Please give 24 to 48 hrs for our Orders Team to process your market data subscription. If you have any further inquiries regarding this matter, please email us at [email protected]

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any additional questions on this matter.

Comment

Hello sjeffblack​,
                Thank you for your inquiry.

If you had market data enabled before on your account and your charts are not moving you may need to enable market data again on your account. There was a recent update to our Client Portal over the weekend and some clients market data was disabled. Please follow the steps I have outlined below to enable market data on your account.

You can choose what market data you would like enabled for your account from the Client Portal.

After logging in, follow the steps outlined here. In the future, if you want to update or cancel any data subscriptions those steps can be found
                here .

Here is some additional helpful info on how market data fees are billed:
                • Market data fees are billed at the beginning of each month.
                • Any new market data subscriptions will be billed within 1-2 business days.
                • Market Data Fees are billable for the current month in the full amount. the exchanges do not prorate the fees or otherwise discount them based on the amount of days remaining in the month.
                Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Comment

Hello hanna2019​,
                  Thank you for your inquiry.

I would reach out to Rithmic directly and see if you have Level II data enabled for your account. If they do confirm this, please email us at [email protected] so we may look into this issue further.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.

Comment

Adrian, Are you saying I need to wait at least 48 hours before the data feed is active. If this is case - that should have been pointed out when I subscribed, and there would not a concern over why I am not seeing the NYSE ticks being active.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by rocketman7, Today, 02:12 AM
                    5 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post rocketman7  
                    Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
                    7 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH