Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^VIX not working in Market Watch

Hi, I need some help with Market Watch.

I use a chart of the ^VIX, which is working just fine. I've also been using ^VIX in the market watch for some time now, however it's not working today. I've restarted, reconnected twice. I'm using Continuum.

Thanks,
    Nick

Click image for larger version

Name:	VIX.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	1221735

Hello Nick,

Thank you for your post!

I'd be happy to help you with this, but do need a bit more information before I can determine a resolution. I'd like to review your log and trace files. Since these contain personal data, I'd prefer that we continue working on this issue via email.

Please follow the steps below to send in your log and trace files with a support case so I may investigate this matter further:
    • You can do this by going to the Control Center > Help > Email Support and ensuring "Log and Trace files" is checked.
    • Please select "Platform Technical Support" as the recipient and enter a brief "ATTN Kennedy" note in the body of the message along with a link to this forum post.
    Thank you in advance, I look forward to assisting further!​​
    Kennedy M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I sent this email. Do I need to have the CBOE data subscription to see ^VIX? It's not on my account according to the new portal but neither are past statements so I can't tell if it incorrectly changed during the migration or what.

Comment

Hello Nick,

After migrating your account to the new Client Portal you may need to re-enable this data on your account. Yes, CBOE indices is what you would need to see ^VIX.

You can then choose what market data you would like enabled for your account from the Client Portal.

After logging in, follow the steps outlined here. In the future, if you want to update or cancel any data subscriptions those steps can be found here .

Please let us know if you have any other questions.
        Kennedy M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post alifarahani  
        Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
        1 response
        0 likes